Internet resource with documents about massacres of Armenians in Azerbaijan and Karabakh presented in Yerevan

Internet resource with documents about massacres of Armenians in Azerbaijan and Karabakh presented in Yerevan

YEREVAN, October 4. /ARKA/. Karabakhrecords.info Internet resource that contains an extensive archive of documents telling about massacres of Armenians in Azerbaijan and Karabakh committed over a period between 1987 and 1992 was presented Thursday in Novosti International Press Center. 
There are database of Ordinary Genocide project tat is being implemented on the initiative of the Public Relations and Information Center of Armenian president’s staff.

Four documentaries have been filmed since November 2009 about tragic events in Baku in 1990, in Sumgait in 1988 and in Khojalu in 1992 as well as about Ring operation in 1991. 
These documentaries translated into Russian, English, French and Arabian languages are posted in Internet and being widely distributed via compact discs.

“In the course of the work with documentaries, we have accumulated a very extensive archive of documents, which couldn’t be shown here,” Marina Grigoryan, creative director and author of the documentaries. “That is why we decided to gather them in one website.”

She said photos and videos as well as archive documents, investigation and court trial records, international organizations’ reports and media reports in English, French, Armenian, Russian and Arabian languages, which can be useful to journalists, scientists and concerned specialists, are available on the website.  

“We have posted only verified and true-to-fact information as well as opinions of international community and journalists about the 1987-1992 tragic events,” she said.
Grigoryan stressed that this website in the first source to present such comprehensive information about the events mentioned above.

“We have gathered unique documents and testimonies – many of them have become sensations,” she said. “For example, Azerbaijani and other sources used to say that not a single child had been killed in Sumgait, however, we have found official information and photos which prove the opposite.”
Grigoryan said that Armenia should respond to lies spread by Azerbaijani propaganda by providing irrefutable evidence. 

Armine Adibekyan, head of Xenophobia Prevention Initiative nongovernmental organization, who has taken part in the project presented the website’s structure and called on journalists to use information and photos from this reliable source.
“The website will constantly be updated, and new information will be posted here,” she said. “We also plan to translate information to foreign languages, if possible.” -0---

20:50 04.10.2012





 

« December 2017

Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31


Username:
Password:

Registration
If you are new on the site, please fill out the registration form.

Enter the website you can use your account on any of the following services.

×