MTS Connect subscribers to get E353 modem for 2,000 drams only

MTS Connect subscribers to get E353 modem for 2,000 drams only

YEREVAN, November 2. /ARKA/. MTS Connect subscribers can buy an MTS Connect E353 USB modem for 2,000drams only, instead of 10,000drams before, if subscribing to “MTS Connect 256”, “MTS Connect Student”, “MTS Connect Unlimited” and “MTS Connect Unlimited+” for at least one year, before December 31st, the press service of VivaCell-MTS told ARKA Agency.

MTS Connect E353 USB modem provides up to 21.6Mbps for download and up to 5.76Mbps for upload.

For additional information please visit www.vivacell.am website or pda.mts.am mobile site or call 111 or contact us through “111 online” portal or visit one of our service centres, the press service said.

VivaCell-MTS (K-Telecom cjsc) has been on the Armenian market since 2005. A major Russian and CIS mobile operator, Mobile Telesystems (MTS) holds 80% of the shares, with the remaining 20% belonging to Lebanese Fattouch Group.–0--

13:41 02.11.2012





 

« December 2017

Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31


Username:
Password:

Registration
If you are new on the site, please fill out the registration form.

Enter the website you can use your account on any of the following services.

×