VivaCell-MTS, FPWCA sum up save the nature campaign

VivaCell-MTS, FPWCA sum up save the nature campaign

YEREVAN, November 20. /ARKA/. VivaCell-MTS and the Foundation for the Preservation of Wildlife and Cultural Assets in the RA summed up the Save the Nature Campaign.

Press-service of VivaCell-MTS stated the Save the Nature Campaign was launched in September and was aimed at uniting all the environmentalists of Armenia.

The event was concluded by planting some 500 trees in Nubarashen Community on November 19.

“VivaCell-MTS being a corporate citizen treats environmental issues with great importance and being socially responsible company sets an example by participating with its whole staff in the tree planting activities,” said the company’s General Director Ralph Yirikian.

Nature-conservative measures fostering the start of the Model Gardening Project launched on November 1.

In each Yerevan’s community all the lands provided to the environmentalists were cleaned of garbage and stones and planted with trees. The lands afterwards will turn to little gardens due to successive care of young environmentalists.

Events are organized with the support of Hayantar (“Armenian Forest”) state non-commercial organization.
VivaCell-MTS (K-Telecom CJSC) is the leading Armenian mobile operator, providing a wide range of Voice and Data services. Company operates in all regions of Armenia and has a license of GSM 900/1800 standard until 2019.

Mobile TeleSystems (MTS) OJSC, the leading mobile operator in Russia and CIS, holds the 80% of VivaCell-MTS shares with the other 20% of shares held by a Lebanon investing group Fattouch Group. –0—
 

01:17 21.11.2008





 

« August 2017

Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 


Username:
Password:

Registration
If you are new on the site, please fill out the registration form.

Enter the website you can use your account on any of the following services.

×