VivaCell-MTS operating profit in quarter III increases by 40% to $12.3 million

VivaCell-MTS operating profit in quarter III increases by 40% to $12.3 million

YEREVAN, November 22. /ARKA/. VivaCell-MTS, a subsidiary of Russian Mobile Telesystems, said its operating profits in the third quarter of 2011 totaled $12.3 million, 40% up from a year before.

According to a statement posted on Mobile Telesystmes official website, the operating profits of its Armenian subsidiary grew threefold from the second quarter of 2011. According to the statement, the subsidiary’s revenues grew by 11% from the second quarter of 2011 to 20.75 billion drams.

The net income in the period under review amounted to 3.4 billion Drams, up from 2.23 billion AMD in the same period in 2010. Capital costs of the company increased by 14% from the third quarter of 2010 to $5.7 million.

OIBDA reached 11.9 billion drams, having increased by 3.1% from the third quarter of last year and by 17.2% from the second quarter of this year.

Mobile Telesystems owns 80% in VivaCell-MTS and the remaining 20% is owned by Lebanese investment group Fattouch Group). ($1-384.32 drams). -0-

17:38 22.11.2011





 

« October 2017

Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 
 
 


Username:
Password:

Registration
If you are new on the site, please fill out the registration form.

Enter the website you can use your account on any of the following services.

×